Atman Infotech was formed with the vision of creating the maximum business value for enterprises by helping them work at their peak efficiency.
The Directors of Atman Infotech have a Collective Experience of Over 100 Man Years in IT Domain.
Atman Infotech was incorporated in the year 2008, focused on offering Consulting, Solution Implementation & Resourcing Services in the BPM domain to Banking, Financial and Insurance Sector companies.
– The team at Atman has expertise in providing BPM and Web based solutions customized for a range of key verticals and horizontals.
– It has a strong BPM practice which involves project experience with almost all the major products in the BPM space.
– Business Process mapping, design, implementation and support are some of its major service offerings.
– Atman Infotech has done extensive work in the Banking, Financial and Insurance domains and has good functional and technical capabilities in this space.
– It also been involved in various phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and user training. Have extensive experience on Process Engineering and Process Transitioning.
Our solution delivery approach combines aspects of both, onshore and offshore models providing our clients with the highest quality projects at significantly reduced costs. As a dynamic and innovative organization, we are always looking at unique ways to address information and process related challenges for our customers.
– Atman believes in nurturing a strong and lasting relationship with the customer. This is enabled by the strong process-driven delivery capabilities and experience of its senior management team.
The stake holding of the Company is held by key development team members.
Atman relies both on proprietary enterprise software platforms available through our partners as well as Open Source platforms to deliver solutions. Atman delivers both, on-premise or in-cloud solutions and is geared up to provide complete solution lifecycle support through well-established delivery methodologies.